One of the Glendale, AZ Immigration lawyer at New Frontier Immigration Law is ready to help you with your case.
Benefits of Getting Help from Our Glendale, AZ Green Card Attorney
Legal Help If You Are at Risk of Losing Your Green Card
Sometimes there is also a risk of losing your Green Card status. In these situations, a Glendale Green Card attorney may be able to go over your options and explain how you may be able to maintain your Green Card status. For example, you may seek advice from a Green Card attorney if you are charged with a crime.
Similarly, if you need to be outside the U.S. for an extended amount of time, it may be wise to consult with a lawyer to help reduce your risk of losing your Green Card status.
For a free legal consultation with a green card lawyer serving Glendale, call (623) 742-5400
hat Our Clients Have to Say About Our Green Card Attorneys in Glendale
- “Hillary is an amazing lawyer! Not just because she won’t quit but, because she truly cares about what she does. It’s hard in todays times to find someone as passionate as Hillary is about what she does. Our case turned complicated and had Hillary not fought for us we would have had a very different outcome. Thankful, we had Hillary and I’m happy to say my beautiful daughter in law and my grandson are now firmly in the embrace of their family! Thank you Hillary!” -K.H.
- “Hillary was absolutely amazing today. She helped answer so many pressing questions I had. She was so professional and kind. You can tell that she is so passionate about what she does. I would recommend her over and over again.” -S.V.
We want your experience with us to be just as positive, and we will seek to offer our assistance with your case.
Glendale Green Card Lawyer Near Me (623) 742-5400
Steps You May Need to Take to Obtain Your Green Card
The process of getting a Green Card often involves many steps and paperwork. Your case may include the following:
- Filling out an immigrant petition form: You may need to fill out this form or someone else may need to sponsor you. For example, if your family member or employer is sponsoring you, they must fill out the form.
- Filling out and submitting an I-485 form, also known as a Green Card application: You must submit this form to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You will need to provide information about yourself, your family, your immigration history, and what type of Green Card you are applying for.
- Providing key information at your biometrics appointment: The U.S. government will require confirmation from you that all the information you provided on your I-485 form was correct. They will also need things like your fingerprints to run appropriate background checks.
- Attending an interview and providing additional evidence if needed: Based on your application, USCIS may need more information or have questions about the information you provided.
Whether you are inside or outside the U.S. will impact the steps you take to get a Green Card. If you are in the United States, your Green Card application process is known as adjustment of status. Consular processing is the pathway to applying for a Green Card outside of the U.S. Typically, this must be done at a U.S. Department of State consulate, and your process will begin with obtaining an immigrant visa.
Click to contact our Green Card Lawyers today
Reasons You May Be Seeking a Green Card in Glendale, AZ
- You are married to a U.S. citizen seeking to make a home with your spouse in the U.S.
- You are the child or parent of a U.S. citizen seeking to make the U.S. your home
- You are a refugee or asylee seeking to remain in the U.S. because returning to your home country would be dangerous
- You have a degree or work experience that makes you highly beneficial to a U.S. employer and are seeking to continue your work in the U.S.
- You are seeking to work with a religious non-profit organization in the U.S.
- You are a human trafficking victim, a crime victim, or have experienced extreme abuse or battery
Your reasons for wanting to remain in the U.S. will influence the type of Green Card application you must fill out.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Begin Your Glendale, AZ Green Card Case Today With a Strategic Session
Our legal team is ready to help you through the process of getting a Green Card. We understand the process is perplexing and challenging, and we are here to help you and your family.
We want to answer your questions and get you the immigration support you need. You can contact us today to begin your case with a strategic session.