You or someone you care about may be facing deportation. If so, you must be very worried right now. Removal would mean leaving behind a life and a family.
However, you may have many defenses. A removal defense attorney from our firm can use these defenses to protect you or the person you care about from deportation. During a strategic session, New Frontier Immigration Law can explain about partnering with a removal defense immigration attorney in Phoenix, AZ.
How Your Removal Defense Immigration Attorney Can Help
During your strategic session, we’ll ask about your situation so we can determine a course of legal action. Afterward, if you hire one of our immigration defense attorneys, we can immediately:
Help You Understand the Legal Process
No two deportations are the same. Some people have a few weeks to make arrangements and return to their home country. Some literally have a matter of hours before they find themselves leaving their lives behind.
We want you to understand everything about the legal process once the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issues a Form I-862. We also do everything in our power to delay deportation and help you appeal the decision.
Guide You Through Your Defense Process
After learning about your possible deportation, you may have to attend a hearing and listen to the DHS’s case. At the end of the hearing, the judge may make a verdict. If this verdict is in your favor, you’ll be allowed to stay in the country.
If the judge does not make a verdict in your favor, your attorney will examine the DHS’s case and develop a strategy for your defense. Your attorney will also gather evidence of your eligibility for legal immigration status.
There’s a lot of paperwork, clerical procedures, and other matters that can make fighting for your rights complicated. We intend to remain by your side throughout the process.
Appeal a Court’s Decision, if Necessary
If the judge approves your deportation, the judge will sign a removal order. Yet, that’s not the end of your case. Your attorney will appeal the verdict with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
If it doesn’t grant you legal immigration status, your attorney will file your case with the United States Courts for the Ninth Circuit. If that doesn’t work, we can file an appeal with the United States Supreme Court.
For a free legal consultation with a removal defense immigration lawyer serving Phoenix, call (623) 742-5400
Defenses and Appeals Your Removal Defense Immigration Attorney May Use
Depending on the nature of your case, there may be a number of different defenses that could help you remain in the country. As noted, your attorney will examine the DHS’s case for your removal, examine any court verdicts, and then consider what actions could benefit you.
Your attorney may argue:
- Under the grounds charged, you are not removable.
- There were problems with your Notice to Appear (NTA) or with receiving your NTA.
- You are a lawful permanent resident.
- You deserve asylum under 8 U.S.C. § 1158.
- You deserve protection under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- You qualify for U nonimmigrant status (U visa).
- You qualify for deferred action.
- You qualify for a family or employment-based adjustment of status.
Phoenix Removal Defense Immigration Lawyer Near Me (623) 742-5400
Additional Services Our Removal Defense Firm Offers
Your attorney can help you and your family in many ways. Our attorneys in Phoenix, AZ, can also help with:
- Family petitions
- Immigration and naturalization appeals
- Immigration bonds
- DACA appeals
- U visas
- Military Parole in Place applications
- Motions to Reconsider or Reopen
Our firm offers many services you and your family may find invaluable. You can learn more about our comprehensive legal services during your strategic session.
Click to contact our Immigration Attorney in Phoenix, AZ today
About Our Deportation Defense Lawyers in Phoenix, AZ
Our legal team understands your current situation. Many of our team members have been in similar situations. We empathize with your circumstances and will do everything possible to help you. Our legal team also understands immigration law very well, so your lawyer knows how to protect your rights and appeal any unfavorable decisions.
Our attorneys have a great deal of experience with removal defense, and we have assisted many clients. Many of our clients have said great things about us in their testimonials. One of these clients said the following about our Phoenix removal defense immigration attorneys:
- “I am very grateful for Miss Hillary. She helped me win my immigration appeal and she even found people to help pay my bond so I could be released from the detention center in Eloy. Miss Hillary cared as much about winning my case as she did about taking care of me as a person. I am grateful to God that she was my attorney.” – Maya B., a client from Tucson, AZ (originally from Ethiopia).
Another client shared:
- “I owe my entire life to Attorney Walsh and her team. Victor, Maria, and Licely have worked alongside Hillary to get me out of ICE detention in Florence, AZ and I could not be more grateful for their hard work. They all worked tirelessly throughout the entire process and it is truly a miracle that I am here to write about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! I would recommend Hillary Gaston Walsh and her EXCEPTIONAL team a million times over. Thanks guys!” ––Santiago N., former client
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Learn More About Working With a Removal Defense Immigration Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
We’re very confident a member of our team can help you or the person you care about with a removal defense. We can help you understand the DHS’s process, guide you through your defense process, and, if necessary, appeal a court’s decision. We consider the most effective strategies for defending you, and we intend to fight as hard as possible for the best result.
During a strategic session, we can tell you more about partnering with our attorney. We can also answer any questions you may have. Contact New Frontier Immigration Law today to explore your options at no obligation.
Call or text (623) 742-5400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form